Leaf Plant Tonic
Magnesium: Magnesium is a very important secondary nutrient.
Deficiency: Magnesium is part of the chlorophyll molecule, and is necessary for sugar formation. Inadequate amounts of magnesium will first appear as a general loss of green colour. Magnesium deficiencies often occur in sandy and in extremely high pH soils. High levels of calcium and potassium will also reduce Magnesium uptake.
Chlorosis: Chlorosis is the yellowing of the leaf tissues. It is natural for the odd leaf to yellow, but when most or all of the foliage changes colour action needs to be taken to correct the problem. Sequestron has a pH within the ideal range of 6.5 and 7.0
Chelated: Chelated means that it is immediately available to plants. If a fertiliser is not chelated it requires major weatherization and microbial decomposition to unlock the micro nutrients so that plants can utilize them.
Liquid: Liquid tonic is immediately available to the plant and quickly corrects the deficiency problem. Sequestron provides a quick solution with long term health benefits and results for your plants.
- Rhododendron, Azalea, Camellia, Daphne, Magnolia and other acid loving plants. Hydrangeas, Roses, Currants, Gooseberries, other Shrubs and Pot Plants.
- 15 ml per 4.5 L of water per plants
- Citrus, Raspberries, Strawberries, Herbaceous Perennials, Gardenias, Laurel, Pieris, Orchids, Erica’s and Alpines
- 15-30 ml per 4.5 L of water per m2 of area covered by branches
- 8-12 ml per 4.5 L of water
- Sequestron will also green up lawns used at a reduced rate of about 250 ml to 10 L of water will treat 50 m2.