- Seals and heals pruning cuts on all types of trees.
- Protects against ingress of diseases and harmful pests e.g. coral spot, silver leaf, etc.
- Protects from frost and can be used down to -10C.
- Suitable for organic gardening.
All types of trees
Advice on application
- Ensure tree wound is thoroughly cleaned and all loose bark is removed. If necessary smooth wound edges.
- Remove cap. Gently squeeze bottle to charge brush.
- Apply evenly over the cut surface, until a thin covering is achieved. Ensure that the edges of the wound are properly coated. Replace cap after use.
- If necessary apply a second coat once the first coat has dried. On trees which 'bleed' when cut, char surfaces with a blow lamp before application.
- Abrex Seal & Heal should be applied in dry weather.